This new unit consists of three sections, the Clean End, the Shower and the Dirty End.
It comes complete with a 150 litre Water Management System, Negative Pressure Unit, 4 Lockers, Tube Heaters, Non-slip Rubber matting and 110v electrical lead.
It is constructed from lightweight ABS material - making it portable, strong and easy to clean.
• Lockable external door into the Clean End.
• 4 key-operated lockers.
• Electrically powered tube heater.
• Clothes hooks.
• Doorway connecting to the shower area.
• Shower supplied with clean water from the Water Management System outside.
• Waste water drained and ﬁltered by the Water Management System.
• Doorway connecting to the Dirty End.
• Sealable vent through to Negative Pressure Unit for air ﬁltration.
• Clothes hooks.
• Internal Sizes: each compartment - 1m x 1m
The modular nature of construction would allow for more or larger compartments, as required.
In addition to the accessories already mentioned, this Thermac unit come complete with:
3x 15m braided hose (Fresh water and waste)
Non slip matting
2x waste water filters
Negative Pressure Unit
Dimensions: 3m long, 1m wide & 2m high
Water capacity: 150 litre tank
Voltage: 110v supply
Power supply: Mains
User capacity: Up to 4 people
Storage: 4 Lockers
Security: Locks on all external hatches and doors
Each unit is supplied with free user-training, warranty and all relevant test certification.
Modular Decontamination Units
Hire at £200.00 per week
A portable modular shower unit. In a simple three cubical assembly 'dirty end',shower and 'clean end' consisting of a Water management system, portable NPU and powered with a 5kva transformer. Complete with a box of shower assembly parts this is quick and easy to assemble in less than 10 minutes.